Product code: GM0201
- Bible character card game with 270 clues!
Fun for adults and children. This Bible based game has been designed to be great fun, and let you learn at the same time!
A team game, great for groups of friends, or for during family study/worship.
has been thoroughly and carefully designed to be great fun for a wide range of ages. There are multiple ways to play depending on your situation and number of players.
Have fun and learn by guessing the Bible characters read-out by the other players. Collect cards from the same colour coded sets to win the game.
Features of WHO'S THIS?:
- Guess the characters to collect the sets to win the game
- Great fun for family study/worship and gatherings (inc over Zoom)
- Over 52 character cards (with 279 clues!)
- Different ways to play
- For Adults and Children 4+ / For 2 or more players
- In addition to the 279 clues, there are more than 146 extra facts.
- Scripture references to back up clues and facts
- Professional quality cards
- Full colour throughout
- Glossy box
- High quality
- Guaranteed fun!
Each card shows the Bible character, their name meaning (where available), around 4-8 clues, plus around 2-5 extra facts, along with thoroughly researched scripture references.
How to play WHO'S THIS?:
can be played by 2 or more people* (You can use the cards as "flash cards" if you want to use them on your own).
You need: This WHO'S THIS?
pack. That is all!
- For ages 4 upwards
- Collect cards by correctly guessing the Bible characters from the clues, and pair-up cards from the same set. The person with the most pairs wins.
- Each card is part of a set of 4 (same colour cards).
- Full rules are enclosed in the pack.
Take turns reading out the clues as the other player(s) guess the character. If you guess the correct character, you collect the card. Guess and collect any two cards of the same colour, and you have a pair!
For example, collect any two purple cards (either Dinah, Gideon, Balaam or King David) to make a set.
The person who has collected the most pairs at the end of the game wins.
Full rules are enclosed in the pack.
The box includes 55 cards, in an outer box and cellophane wrapped.
Not suitable for children under 3 due to choke hazard (inc plastic outer wrapping)
All pictures are for illustration purposes only